Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How much should I sell my used PS4 Destiny TTK Edition 500GB system for online?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JohnDoe123

JohnDoe123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:21 PM

How much should I sell my used PlayStation 4 Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King 500GB System for online?

The console is fully functional and appears in like new condition without any visual damage, noticeable marks, or performance issues. The power and HDMI cords are functional and included, as well as the retail box and original packaging. The white controller and USB cable are also fully functional with minimal wear & tear and no noticeable marks. I treat my gaming equipment very preciously.

I am curious about estimates with and without the controller and USB cable being included. Thanks in advance for your answers. (Selling to and from the US)

Link to product image for reference:

https://goo.gl/images/kS1taw

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnDoe123

JohnDoe123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:22 PM

I bought the bundle brand new on release date for I think $400 or $450 (whatever price retailers were selling it at the time The Taken King dropped in 2015). Ideally I wanted to sell it for $300.

I did end up selling it on October 4th (so about two weeks time of looking for a buyer) for $280. Included in the sale was the console, controller, power cord, HDMI cord, USB charger, that mono headset that comes with all the systems, a code for a 30-day trial for Playstation Plus, and all of the original packaging and retail materials/bagging/manuals/boxes. (No games or dlc content were included)

I ultimately made the sale through Craigslist (received a few inquiries here), though I received the most inquiries by far from LetGo. I also used VarageSale (no inquiries) and 5miles (a few inquiries) to try to sell it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users