Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

android app for pc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 6wilson18

6wilson18

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:05 AM

Hi, i tried this app for pc called bluestacks but i have some issues with it i cant open it after installing. i need help i dont know which part i did wrong. thank you..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 517 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:03 PM

Try and see if there is a utube video on it.

#3 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

Hi, i tried this app for pc called bluestacks but i have some issues with it i cant open it after installing. i need help i dont know which part i did wrong. thank you..

To run Android Apps on your PC , you need an Emulator to do that , and that is what Bluestacks does , and others apps out there will also.

Have a read here https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-run-android-apps-in-windows/

If bluestacks is installed and not opening you may need to reinstall it.

Edited by Havachat, 14 September 2018 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users