Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft at Home - Improved New Security Site

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 harrywaldron

harrywaldron

Security Reporter

• Members
  • 509 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 17 December 2004 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image

Microsoft at Home - Improved New Security Site
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/default.mspx

I recommend sharing Microsoft's at Home site with your family and friends. It is an excellent home user security site in using basic terminology, an educational format, and promoting best practices.

Posted Image

While I've been working with PCs since 1981 and in the security field since 1996, the training I've recieved helps me stay secure both at home or at work. Most PC users are not IT professionals including many of our family and friends. This site is a valuable point of reference for inexperienced users who want to learn :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users