Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

This Site Rox0rs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew.

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:37 PM

I would like to show my appreciation for this site by thanking all the staff/admin/members helping out all the
"Noobies" (<---- SaRcAsM!) in the site. Such expertise, such kind attitudes, such persistency. This is why I admire all the staffs and I hope this is an inspiring message to continue your hard work. YEAH YO!!! WOOTY!!! Althought this is only my second post, I have been here numerous times in the past to read about others problems that were similar to mine, so it'd be one less 'noobie' for the staff to help out. hehe.
The layout looks nice and is user friendly as well.
Anyways, I'm gonna go surf around. See YOU LATERSSS.

Edited by Matthew., 12 October 2006 - 05:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,475 posts
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:48 PM

Hi Matthew, just browsing thru and read your most kind post. I just wanted to thank you for such post. I've been here for quite a bit now and I am always learning something. The other folks here will sure appreciate it also. Their hard work,dedication and sincerity is what always brought me back. Hey see ya in the forums :thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,252 posts
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:11 AM

I agree, this is one of the best places to get help. I hang out (lurk) at a few sites, this one has the nicest people. The others have good people too, and smart but I'm seeing a lot of snotty replies from moderators and long timers. Most of the time they are mad because newbies don't use google first. Which seems kinda petty to me.
That's why I like it here, good people and good attitudes.
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users