Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Edge can't reach any pages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scottintexas

Scottintexas

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:43 AM

The company is going to go to Win 10 soon and the browser will be Edge. Hundreds of computers, hundreds of users, and strict security rules on what software is or isn't allowed. So I decided to start using Edge to get familiar with it. Well all I get on any address I type is;

Hmmm...can’t reach this page

Try this

Is Edge restricted to certain paid web sites? It can't even go to Microsoft. I am typing and submitting this post on the very same computer with the very same active connection. 
Any ideas?

Still searching for the "Read My Mind and Do It" button.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,041 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 PM

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:54 AM

What happens when you change your computer's DNS servers to Google? 

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Edge is not restricted to pay sites. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users