Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darkCulloden

darkCulloden

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 AM

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:44 AM

Hi long time lurker, first time poster. wanted to say i accidentally posted my help file 4 times and i cant erase it lol. im studying to get an ITIL cert and some other web development certs. im still a noob though.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,721 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:10 PM

Welcome to BC !

You are quite correct, once you post a topic you cannot delete it. If you accidentally duplicate a topic or post - and most of us have done it at one time or another - the simplest thing to do is to click on the 'Report' button in the bottom right corner of every post and ask for the duplicate to be removed. Clicking on 'Report' lights up a red banner in front of every Mod and generally results in fairly prompt action.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users