Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc freeze and graphic card over heat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chosen92

chosen92

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

I got a pc that has a freeze problem for almost 1 year .

I have been to tech and they have replace my motherboard,bought new RAM & processor but not fix :(

I search through internet for a solution and purchase few software like driver tuner & pc crash fixer etc but cant fix.Then i got to know this site on the way and i try one of your stand alone exe  programme so if you can help me out i'll be more than happy .

Under the description i provide  result by using one of your programme

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dmccoy

dmccoy

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,236 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:07 PM

purchase few software like driver tuner & pc crash fixer etc but cant fix

Completely remove Driver Booster 5  with free RevoUninstaller. Select the Moderate option and remove all leftovers. This type of software is known to cause more harm then good and will find drivers that it does not need.

The following Bugcheck 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is usually related to a hardware error. 

Debug session time: Fri Aug 10 14:41:48.484 2018 (UTC - 5:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Darrin\SysnativeBSODApps\081118-24453-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.24000.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.171231-1547
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:10.031
Probably caused by : GenuineIntel
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800677a8f8, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Bugcheck code 00000124

**************************Fri Aug 10 14:41:48.484 2018 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 09:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
intelide.sys       Mon Jul 13 16:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)

Update the following drivers from the links below and test. If you still have issues then we need to start hardware testing.

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelide.sys

Also please provide the following speccy report.

Step 1:
Speccy
Download Speccy to your desktop

1. File > Publish Snapshot. This saves your snapshot to their servers
2. Copy and Paste the link to your next Reply

We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful

I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder. 

BC BSOD Posting Instructions 

#3 chosen92

chosen92
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:19 AM

Actually I guess I found its my graphic card problem which is over heating so when I remove it nothing happen and I I clean up my video card and stick back in nothing happen so far but im worried about the temperature..I will follow up your advice Boss if I got any chash/problem probably so meanwhile  let me monitor for 1/2 day :)

#4 dmccoy

dmccoy

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,236 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:22 AM

No problem, make sure you monitor your temps and keep us updated.

We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful

I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder. 

BC BSOD Posting Instructions 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users