I ran SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe
During the run it goes into a loop with:
ERROR: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not
implement the service.
Waiting for SystemInfo
I have zipped up everything in the folder:
I know everything probably isn't included because I can't get by the loop it gets into.
The file is too large to attach it to this post so I uploaded it to:
I ran Speccy. This is the result.
As you can see it wasn't able to collect the information from my laptop.
· System Manufacturer
· Lenovo W550S
· OS - Windows 7 32bit with most MS updates. It won't install 3 of them.
· the original installed OS on system Was: Windows 10
· The OS is a full retail version
· I don't remember how old it is.
· Age of OS installation - I installed Win7 dual boot with Win10 when I first bought it
· Laptop computer
· CPU Intel core I7-5600U 2.6Ghz
· Video Card Intel HD Graphics 5500
I have run Malwarebytes. I have installed Bitdefender. I have cleaned the files with CCleaner. I have run chkdsk. I have run sfc /scannow.
Edited by docfxit, 10 August 2018 - 08:58 AM.