Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Belated introduction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 compbuff

compbuff

• Members
  • 158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:25 AM

Hi Bleeping computer and all its users,

I admit this is a somewhat belated introduction; I have actually been a member of BC since 2010 so I would like to formally introduce myself to say hi, I'm from London in the UK. 

Having been a member of this forum for quite some time now, I can fully endorse how helpful all its volunteers have been in assisting me with any queries I have had in the past and you can't put a price on the time and effort they put in from their own valuable time to try and help others. It has been invaluable from my experience and I offer my gratitude and thanks to all that have helped me.

Meanwhile to all newbies that come here, I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have done and remember to give these volunteers your patience and understanding as they do their best to commit their time and effort towards helping you and others.

Happy and safe computering all!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,112 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Well, belatedly, welcome to BC !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 compbuff

compbuff
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 158 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:26 PM

Thank you Chris.  :thumbup2:

#4 invadersmustdie

invadersmustdie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:23 PM

Hey Compbuff, thanks for the intro and insight. Yes, all volunteers are definitely appreciated.

#5 compbuff

compbuff
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 158 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:22 PM

Your welcome inadversmustdie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users