Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Found This ........

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mypenry

mypenry

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:02 AM

Ive just run a scan with ewido 4 ( Paid )

and it found this ..Dropper.inflator.a

and it recommended Quarantine, but it said the item found is embeded
in the following ... J: / Setup / Software / WinZip.Professional.v 10.0.6658 / winzip .

Do I want to Quarantine this item ...? , as I am Newbie I was not too sure what to do so I clicked yes,
and its now Quarantined , but I am not too sure if ive done the right thing , if the item found was embeded
can this possibily cause any futrther problems..?

can any forum members advise me if ive done the right thing, if not whats next..?

Thanks .............. Mypenry

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mypenry

mypenry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:05 AM

ive just seen the ewiod report and it say's this...........

J:\Setup\Software\WinZip.Professional.v10.0.6685\winzip100.exe/GTB9X.EXE -> Dropper.Inflator.a : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

hope ive done the right thing ........ Mypenry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users