Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Small Business Accounting Software Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bluestarer

Bluestarer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:40 AM

I'm running a small catering business on my own which I just began late last year. At the moment, I'm not a whole lot busy, and only send out couple of invoices a day.

I'm looking for an accounting software (cloud based probably) that I can manage my receipts and invoices and also quotes etc. What's the best solution for my small business to manage my receipts, quotes and invoices with ease. Something that has the functionality to keep track of everything for when tax time hits.

Also, something that would have the functionality or able to upgrade in the future to manage payroll, for employees, if I ever get any. Also, I would probably prefer if it wasn't a monthly cost, so something that I could buy the complete program.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MasterNe0

MasterNe0

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:18 AM

Dont believe you can find a solution that both cloud based and 1 time payment, it will be annual or monthly.

Might want to look at freshbooks maybe since i believe they can cater to the catering industry. I never used them myself but they have a trial.

#3 daliaeurope

daliaeurope

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

Sage One Cloud Accounting gives you full control of your business. It is simple and secure online accounting which you can access anywhere, online, at any time. Read specifications here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users