Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Very happy with this Spring Update version.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dan50

Dan50

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:16 PM

Last time I tried Windows 10 was when they were having everyone upgrade, that version even with a clean install froze ALL the time, randomly it was annoying and I went back to 8.1 after a few months, it has been a bit over a year since then and I decided to give 10 another go, glad to say I am happy with this newest version and no freezes so far.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 skuddle

skuddle

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:48 AM

What version of Windows 10 was your update?

#3 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 8,135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:58 AM

What version of Windows 10 was your update?

Since he said "Spring Update" that means it has to be Version 1803, and at whatever build (17134) and build dot numbers were in place at the time of its installation.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users