Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trying to find RSIT and RSGA scans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PianoMan55

PianoMan55

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:55 PM

I had the RSIT and RSGA scan programs on another drive that I removed because of some strange problems. I have inserted another drive temporarily until I can fix the other drive. I am starting with all fresh downloads so as not to use any possibly infected ones on the other drive.

Can any one tell me where to find them? I thought I got them here on this site, but have spent 30 minutes searching. My memory seems to be on the fritz and cannot recall things that used to come easy for me. I would just like to have a fresh download to use, just in case. It showed some .exe files that were missing in System 32, as well as WIndows\WOW files.

I posted this in Windows 10 Support "Conflicting Drive Information" but have received no replies. I now have the scans from FRST, RSIT, RGSA, and Rkill if anyone in that section would like to take a peek. I sent them to Malwarebytes Thurday, Aug 2, so should hear from them tomorrow. I fear that my external drives may be infected, but I know nothing about reading the scans. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Replicator

Replicator

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:45 AM

Is this what you mean.....Random system information tool?

https://ccm.net/download/download-11416-rsit

Another one here on Majorgeeks:

https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/system_information_tool.html

Also here are 11 of the best free system information tools for 2018

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear!
CEH, CISSP @ WhiteHat Computers Pty Ltd

#3 garioch7

garioch7

RCMP Veteran

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,917 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 06 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

PianoMan55:

RGSA is available for download, here.

Have a great day.