Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help because of frequent BSOD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ios

ios

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:39 PM

specs - http://speccy.piriform.com/results/UxlmQXDDU13HtKaHUsDKoUU

dump files - https://nofile.io/f/R9haESdFZvq/Minidump.zip

im having frequent random BSOD so i did a fresh install of windows 10 and my PC still crashes randomly especially at start up, i think it usually crashes when i changed the cTDP setting on the BIOS but im not sure if the APU (or CPU) is the problem or the power supply or even the whole motherboard

so help me pinpointing the main cause of the BSOD, i already did a lot of memtest86 and find no errors and even done scan disks a lot too and still no errors found 

thanks a lot for any help

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

Check your system manufacturer's (or motherboard's) support site for a BIOS update.

Current BIOS info:
SYSTEM_SKU:  To be filled by O.E.M.
SYSTEM_VERSION:  To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS_DATE:  11/04/2014
BASEBOARD_PRODUCT:  F2A68HM-DS2
BASEBOARD_VERSION:  x.x

BIOS Version/Date	American Megatrends Inc. F1, 11/4/2014
SMBIOS Version	2.7
Embedded Controller Version	255.255
BIOS Mode	UEFI
The 3 dumps all showed kernel corruption, likely caused by unknown hardware failure.

RAM and HDD must be tested. I do not believe these BSODs to be driver issues.Regards. . .

jcgriff2
Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users