Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Want to rotate video thru 90 degrees?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:23 AM

I recently took a video clip on my phone and I was silly enough to film the whole thing horizontally rather than vertically. Just hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to how to go about turning the footage through 90 degrees, hopefully without having to pay for any swanky software. I've already loaded the clip onto my laptop. 

I know how to flip photos but can't seem to achieve it with a video,

many thanks

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robby501

robby501
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:41 AM

UPDATE.........Problem solved using YouTube Editor. 

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,873 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:51 AM

:thumbup2: , thanks for letting us know of your resolution.

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users