I have a problem since one or two weeks, I have very often a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.
I have a computer I built myself in January, I tried multiple things but the BSOD keep coming...
They are random, sometimes at boot, sometimes after several hours, I have the feeling that it occurs more often if I'm not using intensively the hardware (it almost never occurs when I play No Man's Sky for exemple).
Here is what I tried:
- Unplug all not needed hardware: other HDD, DVD => BSOD
- Change Graphic Card => BSOD
- Keep one RAM over 2 => BSOD
- Keep only the other RAM => BSOD
- Update BIOS in version F10 (Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming v1.0) => BSOD
- Update all drivers: done (I had 2 or 3 outdated) => BSOD
- Boot Live CD => BSOD (!)
- Checking temperatures: CPU at 40 degrees when idle and 60 full charge, this seems not a problem => BSOD
- Checking Power Supply Voltage: stable => BSOD
I ran memory and hard drive diagnostics: no problem.
I can't test independently my Motherboard and my CPU.
Can you help me? I tried everything...