Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this.
My friend whom I do websites for, an elderly lady, has changed her number (again) with another broken/lost phone, and requested my help and is able to verify identity with the account should the contact support be reachable for Yahoo.
I believe I still have her current password for Yahoo (to get the reset link to her Facebook sent by email) but the real issue at stake that's got me stuck in my tracks is:
- The Login Page after entering the email address goes directly to Phone App verification (for a phone she no longer has)
- The same issue on both the browsers I mainly use
- No Yahoo tech support chat available
- I can't seem to find a Yahoo phone tech support either
- Their Help link just goes to the Report or FAQ guides
I have screenshots of the current setup:
I haven't cleared cache because I had already cleared it since the last time I had used her particular email address for Yahoo login so it shouldn't be the issue.
Thanks for any advice on further steps or resources?