Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

One Drive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Valmc

Valmc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

I just got a new tablet or notebook (what's the difference?) It is NOT a mini-laptop. I had a doc saved in One Drive. I cannot access it now because it doesn't recognize the WiFi (at 2 different locations.) I AM on WiFi but after logging on I get a message that I'm not connected to WiFi. I am.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,807 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:05 PM

So this question has absolutely nothing to do with OneDrive and this question is about Wi Fi? Does your tablet have an ethernet port? If it does then you should update your system and check for drivers?

Edited by Rocky Bennett, 01 August 2018 - 12:06 PM.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,005 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

Make and model ?  Operating system ?

With this information we can decide if you have a tablet or a notebook and where best to place your topic.

For further clarification, tablets are mostly flat rectangular shaped devices similar to smart phones but larger with screens normally upto 10 or so inches (25cm) and normally have an on-screen keyboard. Notebooks are in fact laptops but the term is generally used for the smaller models with screens 13 inches (32cm) or smaller. The vast majority of tablets use either the Android or the iOS operating systems. Virtually all notebooks/laptops supplied in the last three years run the Windows 10 operating system.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users