Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

If ebay or gearbest does not pay return shipping, paypal will?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silhorn

Silhorn

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:25 PM

Hi,

I need to buy some electronic equipment from ebay or gearbest. The policies are usually buyer pays shipping if need to return. The payal website says it can refund shipping costs. So if I buy from Ebay or Gearbest and have to return item because not working 100% they will not refund my return shipping fee, I can ask paypal too, is that correct?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 saw101

saw101

• Members
  • 462 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:49 AM

Paypal Returns, Terms & Conditions: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/returns/terms

Also you can visit the Paypal Community/Forum: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Community/ct-p/en?country.x=us

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 Silhorn

Silhorn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:08 AM

Thanks,

#4 The-Toolman

The-Toolman

• Members
  • 1,436 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Best advice is check all of the reviews of other buyers form that particular seller.

Ebay is a risk although I've established a few sellers that I will buy from without question.

What type of electronics are you buying.

I've bought several pieces of test equipment off Ebay and have no complaints and the pieces were exactly as described and shown.

It pays to do your homework prior to buying on Ebay. :thumbup2:

I'm grumpy because I can be not because I'm old.

The world is what you make of it, if it doesn't fit, you make alterations.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  (Mark Twain)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users