Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 BSOD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3425

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:21 AM

my pc bluescreen only because of this web

that web is for fix the subtitle that not sync with the movie, usually im fix my subs there and doesn't have problem

but from june everytime upload the subtitle from my pc always bluescreen ( so i never open this web again )

1hours ago suddenly my pc bluescreen, only browsing with firefox

from bluescreenview idmwfp.sys , netio.sys , ntoskrnl.exe

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Speecy : http://speccy.piriform.com/results/srZAsuENtYiUitLtemYrS25

PSU : vs corsair 550w

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WfoLzzm8rsmbpesQ-0Q82Ipkxuxy_1Zm

Edited by 3425, 27 July 2018 - 10:22 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:49 PM

Hi. . .

5 of the 6 BSOD dumps named mwac.sys as the probable cause/ offending driver of the BSODs and belongs to Malwarebytes.

Your MBAM driver version is recent, but make sure that you do have the most recent version of Malwarebytes installed -
mwac.sys     Wed May 16 09:52:40 2018 (5AFC37A8)
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/

The process running at the time of the BSODs was Malwarebytes service -

PROCESS_NAME: MBAMService.exe

It is possible that MBAM was "phoning home" at the time of the BSODs; hence the reason that the Microsoft networking related driver netio.sys was listed on the stack. Not really sure about this - just a theory, so make sure that your networking drivers (both wifi + Ethernet) are updated.

I don't know exactly what networking device you are using as systeminfo (one of the apps executed by the BSOD Posting Instructions Sysnative app) lists your network device as -

Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device

I don't know if that is a wifi or Ethernet device.

Lastly, can you please explain your prior post? I honestly don't understand what you are trying to tell me -

my pc bluescreen only because of this web

that web is for fix the subtitle that not sync with the movie, usually im fix my subs there and doesn't have problem
but from june everytime upload the subtitle from my pc always bluescreen ( so i never open this web again )
1hours ago suddenly my pc bluescreen, only browsing with firefox
from bluescreenview idmwfp.sys , netio.sys , ntoskrnl.exe

idmwfp.sys is a driver belonging to an Internet Download Manager developed by Tonec. The information that I found out about it says the latest version was developed for Vista. Be sure that you have the most recent version installed. If you do and it was named in a BSOD, then you must uninstall it and find a new Internet Download Manager that is compatible with Windows 7 or newer.

netio.sys - I explained above

ntoskrnl.exe is the Windows kernel and is definitely not the cause of any of your BSODs. It is listed in BSOD dumps as the probable cause as a default of sorts as the real culprit could not be identified or unknown hardware failure is the actual cause.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2
Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

#3 3425

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:55 AM

see here : http://prntscr.com/kc36jc

everytime i choose my .srt file and click Resync!

my pc always bluescreen 100%, few months ago it never happens only from this June

im using phone to connect internet

my IDM is the latest version, my MBAM is the latest version

Edited by 3425, 28 July 2018 - 09:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users