Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

webcam logitech c615 : paste files ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 qmuddy2

qmuddy2

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

trying to paste 2 or more audio/video files together , to make 1 bigger file ?   thanks    using nch software and bandicam (trial version); thanks

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 27 July 2018 - 04:57 PM.
Moved from External Hardware to Audio and Video.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mike_Walsh

Mike_Walsh

Bleepin' 'Puppy' nut..!!

• Members
  • 1,342 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:41 AM

Bandicam's all right (I've used it myself, back in my XP days), but.....I wouldn't use NCH software. The darn stuff sinks its hooks into your system so hard it's a nightmare to uninstall. Some have likened it to a PUP, or even malware..!

Answers to any question like this are all going to be subjective, in terms of the individual poster's preference. If it were me, however, I'd try something open-source, like OpenShot. It's a very simple, fool-proof, easy-to-use video editor that AFAIK is cross-platform. Even complete idiots can achieve respectable results within minutes.....and I'm no expert, by any means. It's why I like it so much..!

I can't speak for Windows webcam software; Linux has its own well-known tools for the job, many of which are unique to the platform.

Here's a download link for OpenShot:-

https://www.openshot.org/download/

.....and here's a complete , easy-to-understand manual:-

http://www.openshotusers.com/help/1.3/en/index.html

Let us know how you get on, please.

Mike. :wink:

Edited by Mike_Walsh, 01 August 2018 - 10:59 AM.

Distros:- Multiple 'Puppies'..... and Anti-X 16.1

My Puppy BLOG ~~~  My Puppy PACKAGES

Compaq Presario SR1916UK; Athlon64 X2 3800+, 3 GB RAM, WD 500GB Caviar 'Blue', 32GB Kingspec PATA SSD, 3 TB Seagate 'Expansion' external HDD, ATI Radeon Xpress 200 graphics, Dell 15.1" pNp monitor (1024 x 768), TP-Link PCI-e USB 3.0 card, Logitech c920 HD Pro webcam, self-powered 7-port USB 2.0 hub

Dell Inspiron 1100; 2.6 GHz 400FSB P4, 1.5 GB RAM, 64GB KingSpec IDE SSD, Intel 'Extreme' graphics, 1 TB Seagate 'Expansion' external HDD, M$ HD-3000 'Lifecam'.

KXhaWqy.gifFQ8nrJ3.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users