Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

If Someone Post A Hjt Log In The Wrong Forum ....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fleamailman

fleamailman

• Members
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:30 PM

Sorry, as a rule I am never in offtopics, so this too might be the wrong place.

if ones come across a hjt list posted in hardward, or XP, what makes the mods happy here, I will comply.

Edited by fleamailman, 11 October 2006 - 04:32 PM.

everyday is a gift

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,850 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:40 PM

PM a Forum Staff Person (Moderator, Global Moderator or Admin) who happens to be online at the time, with a link to the post. They are the only BC personnel who can move topics. Thank You for your question. I am sure you were not the only one wondering what to do. Please DO NOT reply to the HJT log, as this makes more work to clean it up before moving it to the proper location.

Animal, Forum Moderator

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 fleamailman

fleamailman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:13 PM

questions:
- how does one pm the mods here
- how does one know which mods are on duty here
everyday is a gift

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,850 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

questions:
- how does one pm the mods here

In the New User Orientation forum is a a thread titled How to use and send Personal Messages.

- how does one know which mods are on duty here

When you look at the main forum home page at the very bottom is "Forum Statistics" all the staff members are color coded. So if you see a one of the staff shown they are presently online. Hope this helps.

Thanks for asking the questions.

Animal, Forum Moderator

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

And thanks for your thoughts of helping make things run a little smoother around here. :thumbsup: Much apprieciated.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users