Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Someone hooked my phone to a drive I think?? Help. I donít know

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mmturner3589

Mmturner3589

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:14 AM

Please help me. I may be on the wrong site idk. Something is going on with my iPhone 8+. It was the same issue with my 6 6s+ and 7+. All within 6 months. Idh to fix this. I swear i do not cheat or anything but I feel like my husband may be tracking my phone. I dont know why but it kinda creeps me out bc he knows everything I do. The few hrs I am away from home. My iPhone dont act like a normal one. It takes me to a store that dont look like the App Store to get apps. It want go to a app it goes straight to the website. All kinds of things. I dont know how to fix this please help me. And I am so sorry if I am on the wrong site. I have never been on a talk form before. I hope this doesnt annoy anyone on here. Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 884 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

turn off your location services, then he won't be able to track you. but at the same time you will lose your ability to find your phone if you lose it.

it 's under "privacy" in the settings if you do want to turn it off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users