This may be worth a shot instead of reinstalling Windows 10
Windows 10 holds a backup of 2 advpack.dll files in the %windir%\WinSxS folder
The 2 advpack.dll files are of different sizes. in different folders similar to the following examples under the %windir%\WinSxS folder
%windir%\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-advpack_ followed by a long series of numbers.
%windir%\WinSxS\wow64_microsoft-windows-advpack_ followed by a long series of numbers.
If you are willing, It is possible the advpack.dll can be recovered and restored using the following steps...
1. Create 2 folders on your desktop Name folder 1: dll_amd64, name folder 2: dll_wow64.
Note: These folders will be used to save the found advpack.dll files.
2. Open File Explorer > Open the Windows Folder
3. Using the search dialogue box at the top right, search advpack.dll (Multiple items will be found. You may ignore Type: MUI Files.)
4. From the list right click the advpack.dll file located in the %windir%\WinSxS\amd64 folder and copy/paste to the dll_amd64 folder on your desktop.
5. From the list right click the advpack.dll file located in the %windir%\WinSxS\wow64 folder and copy/paste to the dll_wow64 folder on your desktop.
6. If applicable, remove the old advpack.dll file from the %windir%\System32 folder
7. If applicable, remove the old advpack.dll file from the %windir%\SysWoW folder
8. Copy/Paste advpack.dll from the desktop dll_amd64 folder to %windir%\System32 folder
9. Copy/Paste advpack.dll from the desktop dll_wow64 folder to %windir%\SysWoW folder
10. Open an administrative command prompt and type the following lines pressing Enter after each line.
10a. %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Advpack.dll
10b. %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Advpack.dll
11. Reboot your system
I hope you were successful restoring the advpack.dll files and your issue is resolved!