Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to save png image from Mac user

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia Moore

Cynthia Moore

• Members
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

A friend has sent me some png files from his Mac. I asked for them as attachments, but them come to be embedded in the email. Is there a way for me to save the embedded file as a png (null background) or is there a way for him to send them to me as an attachment?

Running Win 10 & Office 365.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,450 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:48 AM

If you can't right click each image and do a "Save As" then request the person put his images in a zip file and attach the zip file to his email.

#3 Cynthia Moore

Cynthia Moore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

If you can't right click each image and do a "Save As" then request the person put his images in a zip file and attach the zip file to his email.

The zip file attachment worked. He also tried attaching the png file, but nothing came through. Why does the zip file come through but not the png?

Running Win 10 & Office 365.

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,450 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:19 PM

I can't be sure why a png would not go through unless it's somehow tied to the email provider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users