Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Streaming pc games on android

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amadeok

amadeok

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 PM

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:25 AM

Hi,
I'd like to stream games from my pc to my android smartphone over the internet (not WLAN) but all the solutions i've found require port forwarding on the router, and i leave in an sort of college where i dont have direct access to the router. I know where it is but i doubt i could hack into it.
Do you know any streaming software from pc to android that doesn't require router port forwarding?
Something like teamviewer would also be ok but, teamviewer doesnt allow me to click on games, and in Google Remote Desktop the m key doesnt work.... 
thanks

Edited by amadeok, 18 July 2018 - 01:28 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wailmed

wailmed

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:56 PM

and in Google Remote Desktop the m key doesnt work.... 

how do you mean  by that ?

#3 teressacollins

teressacollins

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 27 August 2018 - 07:25 AM

Have you tried using a VPN to stream pc games on Android? I use Ivacy VPN to connect to the servers that I want to play or stream games on my Android Phone. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users