Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Beta

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jerlor1

jerlor1

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:07 AM

Hi: Probably a very simple answer? I downloaded the new Beta version of YAHOO e-mail and don't care for it at all. How do I get rid of it? Just uninstall?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,989 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:14 AM

first off, it isn't installed yet, it is just switched over for a trial run. At the top of you mail page under Welcome (your ID), click Switch back, and your old mail page will come back. If you want to try it again so you can give Yahoo! some feedback, click Options, and click the banner that reads: Yahoo! Mail Beta has arrived, Try it now. You can switch back and forth to your heart's content.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 jerlor1

jerlor1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 13 October 2006 - 12:56 AM

Thanks much Buddy215...I'm learning very day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users