Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! My computer won't record...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mrmexas

mrmexas

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Hey there folks, thanks in advance for your time.

My computer hasn't been able to record sound for some time now. From one day to the next, it stopped doing so.

While it was working, I used a splitter with a set of Apple earbuds with the included mic. With each jack in their respective inputs I could listen and record using the earbuds, no problem.

Nowadays this doesn't work. I don't know why, and this change happened too long ago to retrace any steps that may have led to this problem.

I've moved around the earbud inputs around my PC and still nothing. No location gets any response. The volume levels are all at max.

What to do? Can you help me out?

Thanks again.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users