Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is fairuse?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kyle25011193

kyle25011193

• Banned
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:12 AM

Does fairuse need to include critisim educational? What if i record gameplays without critism or educational? Just for my own benefits is it not fairuse anymore? I mean the video is for my own only? I dont profit to it or distribute it etc2? (fyi someone told me fairuse is for online only?)

Edited by kyle25011193, 13 July 2018 - 11:15 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,668 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:44 PM

Your question is very much dependent upon where in the world you live, but it DEFINITELY DOES NOT include online use. That is definitely prohibited under fair use in every country.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users