Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PIcs Gifs Video, photo, work-- fav app browser etc.? good bad ugly apropos SHORT

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 6sixty6

6sixty6

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:37 AM

This is what I use. No description cuz i'm too lazy!

Gimp

irfanview

Avidemux

MPC-HC

🔥😈🔥

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:35 PM

SUPA!

THANKS SIXTYSIXTYSIXSHOOTER !

Lets see how to word this one, hmmmm if you need css help or like to see how the css was done or how about see all the chapters of example code online but now you want ON YOUR LAPTOP to read and try programming examples later .... well-- there are some programs not sure ... well I would hope this one is okay ... it is called ? like something close to whttTRACKER or HTTTRACKER.  Its so like if you don't always have an online connection, and that is that -- so yes, about all I'm going to say about that. 

Use the ancient http only no s and check the HTML first check box for detailed webpages, yes css will be there if you didn't play with program settings, gives a premium customized layout in your already named folder on any arcane ssd, ... a really well put together program. Enough said on this one. LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 12 September 2018 - 10:39 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#18 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 169 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:39 PM

I think I had too much Botox !!

source.gif

#19 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

HAHAHAHa ! HEY !  to borrow from a grand super man of his time GRANDPA!  where it was taboo to be divorced, well in our family,

But HEY THINGS HAPPEN ! .... Gramp's way of cheering people up

"" don't  feel too bad hon because it happens to the best of us! "

So Miss botox what's your favourite SOFTWARE OF ALL TIME THE GOOD BAD AND UGLY no not solitaire. cat-smiley.gif?1292867565 .... and now its too late NIGHTERZZZA LL ! bed-bug1-smiley.gif?1292867554

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 13 September 2018 - 11:14 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#20 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

videoblocks-abstract-programming-code-mo ... closer >> programming-code.jpg

If one likes to play: pyscripter HOWEVGER!!!!!!!!!!! ---echoECHO* some rave about  ? now htis ewill be speeeled wrong ... ah Jupiter ? something Jupiter eeeeh goo it you all love the goo too much anyway no loss.
Weeeehehehehell I could not find a screen shot, NOT TAKING ONE HERE.   Lastly noted: in pyscripter you would add extra SAVE BUTTON at top and make sure it is next to RUN button.  They also make a portable version for your jumps of pyscripter to, no I've not used ? JUPITER, some love it, unknown.  Uses your browser I guess , so maybe easy to use.

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 17 September 2018 - 03:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users