Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PIcs Gifs Video, photo, work-- fav app browser etc.? good bad ugly apropos SHORT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 272 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

PIcs Gifs Video, photo, work-- fav app browser etc.? good bad ugly apropos SHORT details.

. . . . . . as I was trying to say  . . .  ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^  [[[[ char x / Llimit  ] grrr ANYWAY!!!!!

So, I was curious, . . . . .Your thoughts on certain ware you've used over time regarding::::: Photo Albums, Images, Videos Surfing Downloading WORKLOADS etc.

In short, maybe keep it short, premium condensed info: .... the GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY of said favourite or NOT !  wares you've used regarding (((   : 0   well I already addressed that list in the title.

Qualifier////clarity blah: that is to say for example! :)) Vivaldi -- again as an example as in for instance:::: is Vivaldi good for looking at video, or just downlaoding GIFS because it has a premium downloading feature built in w/ resume ? HOWEVER!!! its slow as molasses!

[you know Pros && Cons ]]

Lastly ... PC's input/data/info -- but mac~N~crash hamburgler users welcome too!

etiquette edit: <snip> typos corrected too!

EDIT # 2 <<Additionally finally to conclude in brief::

Oh ... I could be mistaken concerning the location of thread but I really wanted it to be seen
 ESPECIALLY
if it becomes filled with pertinent information. Back to mistaken and reviewing my initial location of this thread:::
Looks like the unique funny and strange is posted in here . . .in that this was strictly for the odd, the strange the funny
and nothing even remotely related to the title, okay, my mistake.

No takers...? dangiT!

Okay how about Vivaldi anyone use that much eh??!!?!? and it could fit in here because its odd, eclectic, strange and maybe even magical in that nobody has heard of it right?

Now that should get some action.

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 12 July 2018 - 06:29 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 272 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:13 PM

Nope no reaction yet?, OOOOOOOOOOOOBviously I now hold the record for this type of post WOOOOHOO! where's my Nobel??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users