Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

saving to flashdrive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coolasschic

coolasschic

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:23 AM

two questions - i have a flash drive i need to remove information from.  when i pull up the info there is no way to delete it.  right clicking doesn't give me any such delete/recycle option.

second, after messing with the first issue, i tried backing up my financial information to the flash drive i normally use but i keep getting the message that the "default location is no longer available." now what?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

In regards to the first question, has all the data been backed up off the flash drive?

In regards to the second question are these simple data files that are being copied from your hard drive to the flash drive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users