Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question about Timeout in BC's Forum After Logged In

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicholas_Kang

Nicholas_Kang

• Malware Study Hall Junior
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:53 AM

Hi all,

I would like to make an inquiry about the timeout for BC's forum if I uncheck the "Remember Me" option when I login to the forum.

Simply put, how long would I be logged into this forum before I am automatically logged out of it again if I uncheck the "Remember Me" option when I logged into this forum?

Thanks.

Nick 

"When the product is free the real product is YOU."

An offer of free anti-virus or anti-malware software is essentially a marketing techniqueBottom line...it's all about generating revenue and finding new and creative ways to do so. As such, users may have to deal with occasional nagging pop-ups, nuisance advertising and prompts to upgrade to the paid version or purchase other products.

By using such free programs, you are essentially agreeing to the terms of the vendor's service which includes those annoying pop-ups and ads.

Read more here...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:45 AM

I believe its an hour.

#3 Nicholas_Kang

Nicholas_Kang
  • Topic Starter

• Malware Study Hall Junior
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:44 PM

Noted with thanks, Grinler. :)

"When the product is free the real product is YOU."

An offer of free anti-virus or anti-malware software is essentially a marketing techniqueBottom line...it's all about generating revenue and finding new and creative ways to do so. As such, users may have to deal with occasional nagging pop-ups, nuisance advertising and prompts to upgrade to the paid version or purchase other products.

By using such free programs, you are essentially agreeing to the terms of the vendor's service which includes those annoying pop-ups and ads.

Read more here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users