I have kind of a specific request. Was thinking of buying a tablet, mainly for reading study material, but then got the idea to spend a little more on a device that I could use on campus on days where I don’t need my more heavy duty laptop. I say device because I’m starting to think something like a 2in1 laptop rather than tablet, would be the best choice.
With that said I’m having a hard time navigating the almost endless options and finding the device that fits my needs the best. The price would ideally be about 400 eur = 470 usd.
Here are my needs:
- Can run windows 10 or maybe Chrome OS
- Good screen for reading (minimum 1080p and ample brightness for outside use)
- Size: minimum 10 inch screen.
- CPU: good enough for everyday stuff
- RAM: 4 gb (ideally 8 but think that will be to expensive)
- Storage: 64 gb and up
- (if a laptop, it needs to be able to flip 360°, so I can use it as a tablet)
Don’t care about:
- Graphics card
- Touch pen
If you want any other information I’ll gladly provide it. And if some of my needs are not logical or realistic, feel free to tell me or come with alternative suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any answers!