Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need a help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aishathsheeza

Aishathsheeza

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

Hello,

let me try to explain you guys the best way i can.

so there this LOCAL made application for listing music on your smartphones android and ios.
the application offers to download and listen offline / Streaming songs like soundcloud.. how ever when i check the file using explorer on my android device. i can see the downloaded music. but that music file cannot be played in any other application. i tried to copy the file to my system and play it (used. mediaplayer,vlcmedia player, classic media player). no luck. cannot play the music. the download music file is fine. its in .Mp3 format and has 7Mb in file size.

is there anyway i can download the song i want from this application and plays it other devices?

thanks & regards

Edited by hamluis, 08 July 2018 - 11:37 AM.
Moved from Introductions to All Other Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

If the file format...is only accesssible via the proprietary program...and no other...then the proprietary program functions as the key to access.

You don't specify what file format the music files are...but the fact that the usual music-media players cannot access the file...would imply that this local program is engaged in some type of not-so-common conversion of files into "proprietary" formats, IMO.

The files may appear to be .mp3 files...but, if that were true...any standard player would be able to access/play them.

Louis

#3 Aishathsheeza

Aishathsheeza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:39 PM

So, what I have to do to download music files from that application? Is there anyway? All the music files in "LAVAFOSHI" (application's name) are in mp3 format.. Pls help me

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Info.

Louis

#5 Aishathsheeza

Aishathsheeza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Yeah.. That's the application.. So what I have to do to download?

#6 Aishathsheeza

Aishathsheeza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hello, Pls explain the way, I can download music files from Lavafoshi and plays it on other devices..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users