Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

.Net problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 raja554932

raja554932

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

Hi guys, 

Yesterday I was installing some addin for ms excel "bing ads intelligence"  ( later I upgraded my ms office 2007 to 2010  i know its too old )but I got some error saying ( image attached ) I also tried uninstalling, repairing  my .net framework version etc but nothing seems to working. Later I check my snipipng tool it was working fine before but it also started to giving me error saying, snipping tool is not working right now blah blah

Help me pls 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:06 AM

Do you use the Microsoft tool to try to repair the framework? And when you say you uninstalled, what did you uninstall?

Given that you are using 2010, your options may be limited at this point due to reduced support from Microsoft.

#3 raja554932

raja554932
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:50 AM

alright thank you for reply, but i solved my problem , closed this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users