Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anti-virus programmer here with new optimization tool

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gregk430

Gregk430

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

Hi, I just created an account because I was looking for a place to drop off my new Windows 10 tool that brings a computer technician to your computer and gives you guides as well as automation to free up RAM and CPU usage from your computer. The goal with the program is to eventually touch on every single aspect of computer errors, as the tool is called "Birds Eye View Optimization Tool" or BEV for short.

The program is 100% safe, but I will wait to upload the .exe file until I am given directions on how I can upload it to the website.

Should I upload it right here on this thread?

Cheers,

Greg

Edited by Gregk430, 06 July 2018 - 05:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:39 PM

So this tool promotes your remote support service?

#3 Gregk430

Gregk430
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:48 PM

So this tool promotes your remote support service?

I used to work for a remote support service as well, but it does not.

It promotes tools already widely used on Bleepingcomputer.com

Edited by Gregk430, 06 July 2018 - 05:50 PM.

#4 Gregk430

Gregk430
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

This tool currently does not promote any services. It is made entirely by myself and I want to help novice users by bringing a computer technician (automation & guides) to someone’s computer. Hopefully you can provide some insight on how you would like me to proceed.

#5 Gregk430

Gregk430
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:58 PM

In other words, there is no remoting in, the “technician” is just the automation and guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users