Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Discord error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scribbly

scribbly

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:59 PM

hi i tried downloading discord but when i go to install it i get this error:  The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the dynamic link library Shell32.dll.  I am operating on a vista 64 bit.  Any help would be most appreciated ty!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lmacri

lmacri

• Members
  • 467 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

Hi scribbly:

The system requirements at https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/213491697-What-are-the-OS-system-requirements-for-Discord- state that Discord requires Windows 7 and higher.
------------
32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox ESR v52.9.0 * Norton Security v22.14.2.13 * Malwarebytes Free v3.5.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users