Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to resize multiple individual videos at once to same size?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emmy66

Emmy66

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

have up-to 200 videos of different frame size (height and width) and I want all of them with same height and width. But definitely, it would be time taking if I resize all of them one by one. I tried adobe premier but it creates sequence instead of individual videos. Moreover exporting individual edited videos is also tiresome. Is there any free software or any other way that could do this easily? Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,356 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

This is an exact duplicate of a topic by exactly the same name, How to resize multiple individual videos at once to same size?, in the Audio and Video forum.

This topic is being locked.  Please make any replies on the topic in the Audio and Video forum whose link I just gave above.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users