Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Oldie: Craig Lambie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 craiglambie

craiglambie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

Hi all,

Long time reader and user of the forum, but haven't been here for a few years and my account seems to have vanished :)

So hello again, I have a potential virus, and started saying "bleeping computer" so thought the best place to talk about it was with the people that have recently said that - hence registering here again.

I am a tech guy at heart, but been focusing on the business side more so in the last few years, solving different problems for different people, and honestly am about to shift to Ubuntu for my everyday, as pretty much only use a browser on Windows mostly, but use Windows 10 on a Sony Viao 16GB ram 4 years old - but still kicking goals with it.

Love Adobe suite for video editing and graphics, and MS Office, so will be dual booting or at least running a Windows virtual machine ;) 

Nice to e-meet you.

I work in property investing and developing, Australian in the UK and travelling the world.  I blog about property and life coaching on my respective websites - happy to share if you want to know more.

Cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,744 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 AM

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

Welcome back !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users