Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My internet router shows red light and the internet light turns off

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Taranjeet07

Taranjeet07

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:12 AM

Dear people, i installed a fiber internet a week ago. It was working awesome and it shows 4 green light when works without lan because i use wifi only. Last night the 1 @ light turns off and other -i- light start blinking red. The wifi light is good green and the power light also green and good. Kindly help me out.the router/modem is GENEXIS company. The internet is fiber internet. How can o check that the problem is with my internet or router/modem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Taranjeet07

Taranjeet07
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:19 AM

These are some photos of the settings and moddm photo the right from red light use to blink green and now it doesnt do anything. Kindly help me out also my mail id is - Trnjeet@gmail.com

Attached Files

#3 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

have you reset the modem?  unplug power wait 30 seconds plug it back in.

#4 Taranjeet07

Taranjeet07
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:08 AM

Yes sir i did reset the modem and also waited for 30sec-1min-1hr- also 12hr and nothing works how can i check the problem is with modem or internet?

#5 Taranjeet07

Taranjeet07
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:28 AM

Dear BleepingComputer Thanks for everything :) Now my issue is being resolved and The issue was from my internet provider i called them and after a day now suddenly i restart my modem and it works. Thanks all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users