Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ben Carson proposing to rise HUD rent by 20%

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

I live in HUD housing and Ben Carson is trying propose to have the rent raised by 20% so instead of someone like me paying 30% of my income I'd have to pay 50% and I'm bellow the poverty line I'd be screwed if this happens including all of the other people who rely on HUD housing, Heck most of them are retired or so physically or mentally disabled they cant even work which is part of Ben Carson's logic trying force them to work well like I just said most of them are retired or are just unable to work.  Shoot I'm trying to get a part time job myself right now but I don't when that will happen and its not because of Ben Carson I've been trying to get a part time job about a year now for my mental health.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-hud-rent-changes-20180425-story.html

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users