Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All games crashing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZelixOG

ZelixOG

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

So I have come across some issues with my new PC build. Whenever I launch a game (Fortnite, GTA V, H1Z1) it will let me play it for a while (about 45 mins or so) and then it will crash. Upon relaunching, it will crash much quicker (Almost instantly). I tried refreshing my PC through Windows Defender and had no success. The only thing that I guess is technically "overclocked" is my memory however it is running off of its DOCP profile and is supposed to run at that rated speed. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it didn't find any issues. I also ran Memtest86 and it didn't find any issues either. The last time I had issues with this it turned out to be my memory however that was because I had overclocked it incorrectly. Now that I am running it off of it DOCP profile, I have no idea what is wrong. Could I have faulty memory? I am running the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers and AMD chipset drivers. Something important that I should note is that Windows 10 home is currently unactivated (won't have enough money to purchase a genuine key for a couple of days). Thanks for reading. Any help is appreciated. Specs listed below

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X

Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR4 3000

ASUS B350-F Gaming Motherboard

WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD

EVGA 750 G3

Windows 10 Home (currently unactivated)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLPuSHeR

eLPuSHeR

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:21 AM

Try removing any trace of overclocking. Try running everything at stock speeds. Keep and eye on PC components temps.

#3 donisonleague

donisonleague

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:02 AM

Seems like an overheating/overclocking problem. Did you try to monitor gpu/cpu temps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users