Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Goodbye Geoffrey

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,312 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Goodbye Geoffrey, It's been nice knowing you.  :(   I don't know how many times I visited your store in my youth.

geoffrey.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,587 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

Oh yes, so sad John. I still have my son's "Geoffrey" packed in a box. We used to put on puppet shows with him A step stool inside a huge refrigerator cardboard box. I'll treasure the pictures of Geoffrey in action. 

#3 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Who is this GEE-OFF-ry character and why is his name not spelled right as in Jefferies/Jeffery, a saint or such? certainly not Canadian, some brit thing I presume eh!?!!?!??!?!

OH!

. . . . https://apnews.com/eb3b496dc1284da3887d91fb86e375c9

" . . . The 16-foot tall statue of Geoffrey the Giraffe that greeted visitors at Toys R Us headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey . . . "

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 19 July 2018 - 12:19 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users