Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Micro freezes with new monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ovi200

ovi200

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:24 PM

Hello, im posting for a friend which after changing his monitor started having micro freezes in the game For Honor but not in War Thunder. He tried to lower resolution and graphics, lower Hz but the problem persists.

PC specs:

Cpu   i7 6700k
MB    Asus Z170-P D3
Gpu  Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti
Ram  32 Corsair 2400hz
PSU   Corsair Ax860i
Monitor Asus ROG Swift PG279q 27 inch WQHD

Old monitor Asus ROG Swift PG 248Q 24 inch FHD
P.S. He sold the old one.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

I've never heard...of a monitor causing system problems.  In my uneducated/simple world...a monitoir is just the other end of a phone call originated by the user/GPU..

I would be looking at the graphics drivers...which are responsible for the proper routing/connection of user/system phone call.

FWIW.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users