These types of errors are often caused by drivers that are internet enabled such as third party antivirus/firewall drivers, network adapter drivers, etc.
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS
This seems to be caused by Avast. Please uninstall with the following removal tool and only use Microsoft Security Essential to test. Lets also check some more of your drivers as follows.
The integrated Windows antivirus programs are far lighter on resources and do not contain any of the extra junkware, ads, or paid upgrades like other antivirus programs. Most importantly, since it is made by Microsoft as part of the system it doesn't need work-arounds or hooks into your system, so its actually safer and provides better performance than other antivirus programs.
List all Drivers
1. Download the correct version for your computer (32 or 64 bit)
2. Extract and Run the file
3. Select View Menu and Check
1. Mark Non-Microsoft Drivers
2. Hide Microsoft Drivers
3. Add Header Line To CVS/Tab-Delimited File
4. Select Edit menu and choose Select All or use (Ctrl + A)
5. Select File menu and choose Save Selected Items
6. Save as Drivers or other known name
7. Save As Type Comma-delimited text file (.csv)
8. Compress the Drivers.csv file to a compressed Zip file
9. Upload the file to your next reply