Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fallout 76 Gameplay Video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ahs89

ahs89

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:17 AM

Game graphics and ambience seem promising hopefully this would be one of the best Fallouts in recent years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvLHwl7s0E

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 alirafami

alirafami

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:32 AM

in my opinion for Fallout 76 game,I have a feeling the nuking system is what is going to ruin the game. Imagine you just took hours setting up your camp and you wake up to it nuked to the ground.. And it doesn't make sense for nukes to be in the game... Nukes ended the world, most likely (if it was real life, but I understand it's a game) everyone would be frightened by them and not want to go near them and cause another nuclear apocalypse. MY THOUGHTS :)

Edited by alirafami, 13 August 2018 - 03:34 AM.

#3 Batchelee

Batchelee

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:35 PM

Hey, maybe you can help, which screen recording software is it better to use to create gameplay videos? That one is OK www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-record-your-computer-screen.html? The thing is, I have a gaming computer but it's quite old and things are not so great in case of performance. So I need something that won't load CPU much so the game won't freeze all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users