Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vaxis

Vaxis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:42 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/679293/computer-shuts-off-after-startuprunning-for-some-time/ - Hamluis.

Made an account for this very issue. Though I've not tried nearly as many things. I tried different RAM slots, one stick at a time, ect. Temps are perfect with everything. Bought a PSU tester that passed. Tried other things like disabling the power button just in case it was faulty, checked for loose wires. Nothing seemed off or wrong with the PC except for these random shut downs. Although what's weird is if something was open when it went to shut down I could cancel it if I acted fast enough. When I disabled the power button it just shut off like a power outage. I feel like if I needed a new motherboard then I would be having more/ other issues but maybe I'm wrong. I built it almost 3 years ago as a first time builder and haven't run into any major issues until now. I've been wanting to build a new pc but didn't plan to this soon but I just might. I will probably buy a new motherboard first and test it with my current parts.

TC is your pc still not shutting down with the new motherboard?

Edited by hamluis, 26 June 2018 - 09:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users