Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trying to email a word document - not working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferWhitten

JenniferWhitten

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:51 PM

Iamtryingtoemailaworddocuentanditwontletme

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:39 PM

G'day JenniferWhitten, andWelcome to BC

Please dont leave messages without some effort to make them easily readable

More detail please....are you right clicking on the document and then selecting send by email, or are you attempting to add the document to the email, or is the document already attached to the email and will not send ?????

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 JenniferWhitten

JenniferWhitten
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:11 PM

Sorry about the way the message came out.....I got it figured out. For some reason when I was typing the message here the space bar wouldnt work. Anyhow, figured out the email issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users