Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:54 PM
If you suspect malware you are best off posting to the Malware Support forum. If you want to run a few scans then perform the following steps.
by Farbar and save it to your desktop.
Run as Administrator to start the tool
- Select to Run All options
- Click Go and wait patiently
- Upon completion (a reboot may be needed) a file called Result.txt will be saved on your desktop.
- Upload or Paste the Results.txt to your next reply
- Download Rkill from the below link.
- Double click on Rkill program to stop the malicious programs from running
- RKill will now start working in the background, please be patient while it looks for malicious process and tries to end them
- When the Rkill tool has completed its task, it will generate a log
- Do Not Reboot your computer or the malware programs will start again
- Upload or Paste your Log file to next reply
Download Adware Cleaner
to your desktop.
Important! close all open programs and internet browsers
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool
- Right-click on program and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the scan button
- When the scan is ready click on the Clean button
- Upload or Paste the log in your next reply.
Junkware Removal Tool
- Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts. See Here how to disable you security protection (Anti Virus)
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
to your desktop.https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, you will be prompted to download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has Started
- Click on the Settings button
- Click on Protection tab
- Enable the Scan for rootkits
- select Scan now. Or select the Threat Scan from the Scan menu.
- When the scan is complete , make sure that that all Threats are selected, and click Remove Selected.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
- After the restart, Open Malwarebytes
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Export'.
- Click 'Text file (*.txt)
We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful of all staff and members
I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder.
BC BSOD Posting Instructions